(2 P/T Temp Posts)
Withernsea High School is located in a pleasant, rural seaside town and serves the population of the town and surrounding villages.
Under the guidance of the classroom teacher, you will work with individual students who may have learning, physical, behavioural or emotional difficulties, as well as small groups within the classroom.
You will have a friendly, outgoing but firm personality and:
- be flexible and able to work independently to meet pre-determined deadlines
- possess good verbal communication skills
- be proficient in building positive relationships with students and have a professional approach to working with teachers and members of the Inclusion Team.
POST 1 - required to commence as soon as possible
POST 2 – required to commence September 2021
Please state clearly on your application form whether you wish to be considered for post one, post two or both posts.
Hours: 28.75 each per week, Monday to Friday, term-time only, temporary until 31 August 2022.
As part of your contracted hours you will be required to work some break and lunchtime duties.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For an informal discussion please contact Mrs R Pindar, Deputy Headteacher, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advert No: WITH002971.
Closing Date: Monday 12 April 2021.
School Address: Withernsea High School, Hull Road, Withernsea, HU19 2EQ
School Tel No: (01964) 613133
School website: www.withernseahigh.org.uk
Withernsea High School
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years