Teaching Assistant Level 1, Fixed Term – Academic year until July 2022 (then reviewed subject to student funding and likely to be extended); 31.25 hours per week; Term-Time Only + 1 week
We are looking for committed Teaching Assistants to join our excellent IEN team, working closely with the Teachers and Associate SENCo and SENCo in a supportive role.
You will be enthusiastic, flexible, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy working as part of a team and want the very best for our students. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to start or continue their career working in our Academy in a rewarding role. We have a successful track record of supporting progression to higher levels or into teaching if this is of interest to you.
If you have experience of, or an interest in, working with young people particularly those with individual needs and can demonstrate a calm and steady manner, effective communication and be a positive role model, we would welcome your application.
What We Offer:
• A fantastic school environment in which to work, with exemplary relationships and successful with outstanding outcomes
• A generous pension scheme and access to a range of staff health and wellbeing resources and services, working together with a supportive team that offers guidance and mentoring
• A first class commitment to developing individuals through personalised CPD programmes and working with our people so that they reach their full potential
Please refer to the application pack for more details with regards to this position and note any offer of employment is subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references, with the right to work in the UK.
North Leamington School is a fantastic Academy in which to work, with exemplary relationships at all levels, and outstanding outcomes. We would love you to come and join us!
Post Deadline: 9am 23/9/21
Interviews are expected to take place shortly after
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
North Leamington School
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
General Information and Introduction to North Leamington School
What is NLS and what does it stand for.....
NLS is a very happy school with high standards and expectations that lead to strong academic outcomes for all its learners. It is a plac...