30 hours per week term time only
Temporary until 31 August 2019 in the first instance
Are you passionate about young people achieving their full potential? Do you want to work in a high achieving school striving for excellence for all? Do you want to make a difference to young people’s futures?
Due to increased requirements, we are seeking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our popular, successful, oversubscribed, inclusive 11-16 school. You will join a team of Teaching Assistants supporting individuals and small groups of pupils under the direction of the SENDCO. The post is on a temporary basis until 31 August 2019 in the first instance, and is subject to the SEN support requirements of the school.
- An innovative and forward looking High Performing Specialist School
- A high achieving school striving for excellence
- A community which values the achievement of all its members and supports personal achievement
· Will be keen to make a difference in the classroom
· Will be a skilled and enthusiastic teaching assistant with experience in supporting children on a one to one or small group basis
· Are able to communicate effectively at all levels and adopt a friendly, helpful, courteous manner
· Will be keen to demonstrate your inclusive ethos in your everyday practice
· Are an effective team player
· Have a good level of IT literacy with good written and verbal communication skills
· Have a commitment to supporting the school and school policies
If you are someone who puts pupils first, is prepared to go the extra mile and is keen to work for an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic education provider, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the school are most welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Louise Brodigan, HR and Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: 9am Monday 12 November 2018.
Interviews to be confirmed w/c 12 November 2018.
Please visit our website www.thesnaithschool.org.uk for an application pack or contact school by telephone or e-mail email@example.com with your contact details. Completed applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Snaith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.