Vision for Education is seeking to employ a full-time Teaching Assistant (TA) to work across KS1 & KS2 supporting small lower ability groups. The suitable candidate will be working with children between the ages of 5 and 11. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
The role will be starting on 20th September 2021 – December 2021 with the view to be extended for the right candidate.
Working as part of an energetic and creative team, the successful Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant (KS1 TA) will focus on delivering support across the whole school curriculum, working 08:30 – 15:30 Monday to Wednesday based in a Year 1 class of 33 pupils in an outstanding primary school.
The suitable candidate would need to have experience of working with children with mixed needs and varying abilities.
To be considered for the KS1/KS2 Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you must:
• Minimum of Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject
• Have experience supporting children with SEND
• Be able to adapt to different routines daily
• Have experience of SEND, personal care, and visual aids
• Be able to work between the hours of 8:30 until 15:30 Monday - Wednesday
• Have a DBS on the Update Service or, willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant (TA) who is passionate about delivering quality teaching and care and looking to join a vibrant and creative team, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Primary team on 01772 669 322.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Preston
- Supply agency