Teaching Assistant Level 3 Grade: 6 scp 7 – 10 £20,092 - £21,322 pro rata term time only
We seek to appoint a Teaching Assistant who will join an enthusiastic and dedicated team working within the Learning Support Centre with children with a variety of additional learning needs. The post will be varied depending on the needs of the pupils and that of the Teacher in Charge. This post is full time 32.5 hours per week, term time only. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will need to be a Welsh language speaker.
The right candidate will enjoy working in a busy environment. You will be required to use your own initiative to ensure that students can access the curriculum and that they are making good progress in their learning. This is a role that would suit an ambitious individual who has a genuine interest in supporting students to meet their potential.
Ysgol Penglais School has much to offer:
• a rapidly improving school with good relationships between staff and students
• a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
• access to the bustling university town of Aberystwyth
• located on the beautiful Ceredigion coast, an area of natural beauty
For further details please contact Helena Clements (PA to the Headteacher) on 01970 624811or email email@example.com
Ysgol Penglais School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates must be willing to undergo Enhanced DBS and other checks appropriate to the post.
Ysgol Penglais School is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 19th September 2021
Ysgol Penglais / Penglais School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years