Would you like an opportunity in a Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 2-19 with a range of Special Educational Needs in a friendly, supportive school, committed to team work and joint curriculum planning.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who has:
• NVQ 2 or equivalent childcare qualification or a commitment to training towards this qualification
• Experience of working with young children
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children, and build on their successes.
• A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children.
• Experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment.
• The ability to share your expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents.
• Willingness to give 200%!
Hours of work will be 8.45am – 3.45pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & 8.45am – 5.00pm on Tuesday, but will be subject to change from time to time with notice.
Application forms and further details available from The Village School office on 0208 2045396 or on our website www.tvs.brent.sch.uk