St Thomas More Catholic School is a mixed, independent Academy within the Cardinal Hume Academies Trust and is comprised of approximately 1,200 students, aged 11 - 18. The school has excellent facilities and in June 2019 was judged by Ofsted as an ‘Outstanding School’. Our students work hard and achieve success.
What we are looking for:
We seeking to appoint Teaching Assistants to commence as soon as possible. The post holders will work within our SEN Department to support a range of students with a variety of special educational needs. The ideal candidates will have had previous experience of working in a secondary school, providing support to vulnerable young people, individually and in small groups.
What we can offer you:
- An Ofsted Outstanding school
- The school’s mission statement ‘to lead those in our care to grow in their faith and to benefit from an enriching education’ underpins the school’s success (Ofsted 2019)
- Excellent CPD opportunities and commitment to developing professional practice
- A school which expects the highest standards of pupil conduct, both in school and in the local community
- Salary dependent upon experience
If you are interested in this position, please complete the online application form. Applications will be considered upon submission .
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to clearance of an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St Thomas More Catholic School