£65 - £75 per day
Starting ASAP/Flexible start
Vision for Education are seeking a primary supply Teaching Assistant to work across differing schools located across Bristol and the surrounding areas.
The role would be working on a day-to-day supply basis to cover both pre-booked and on the day ad-hoc bookings. The cover may be requested for all different year groups and key stages so experience teaching in all primary phases is a bonus.
Vision For Education works with a multitude of schools in the North Somerset and surrounding areas. We have built long standing relationships with schools and as such are called upon regularly for cover from teachers and support staff. This can be on the day bookings or more longer term support.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have experience working within a primary setting
• Hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification
• Have excellent behaviour management skills
• Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Jason Stephenson on our primary team on 0117 248 2600 or email Jason.email@example.com
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision For Education Ltd
Bristol, City of