Teaching Assistant needed in Daventry
£70-£75 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are grades A-C in English and Maths or equivalent and a level 2 qualification working with children.
Vision for Education are looking to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in our Daventry Secondary Schools. You will need to be willing to work either on a 121 basis or full classroom support.
To be considered for the position of Secondary Teaching Assistant, you will:
* Hold relevant qualification
* Have experience working within a UK primary school or Nursery.
* Be experienced with Phonics.
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer!
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive the following;
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme - £125 per referral (NO LIMIT!)
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teaching Assistant / Youth Worker or Care worker or someone with relevant skills and experience who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Northamptonshire team on 01604 386 800 or email a copy of your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency