Wood Green School is a growing, popular, 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with an excellent academic and pastoral reputation. It has a thriving Sixth Form.
We are looking for a full time permanent Teaching Assistant to support the learning of SEND students, so they can become independent learners and achieve their full potential.
Key Purposes of this post:
1. Support the learning of SEND students
2. Working with SEND and underachieving students
3. Working with colleagues across the school
4. Reviewing progress of SEND students
5. Meet the professional standards of this post and of Wood Green School
Pay scale: Grade 4 term time only. Actual salary: £10,791-£11,034 full time
Hours: 28 hours per week, 8.30am-2.50pm.
For details and an application form please visit our school website www.wgswitney.org.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing Date: 25th February 2019 (12 noon)