Salary scale point range 1-6, dependent upon experience.
32.5 hours per week, Term Time Only (37 weeks) plus one training day
£17,364 - £19,171pa FTE
£12,706 - £14,029pa pro rata at 73.18% of FTE
Flexible working arrangements will be considered
We are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work at Catmose Primary. The purpose of the post is to complement the work of a teacher, supporting the learning of pupils to ensure their achievements are outstanding.
Catmose Primary is part of the Rutland and District Schools’ Federation, which currently consists of Catmose College, Catmose Primary and Harington School. This provides wider opportunities for staff, giving them broader experience across different organisations.
For successful candidates there are exceptional opportunities for further professional development and promotion across the Federation.
The successful candidate will be joining a strong and supportive team of Teaching Assistants who take pride in achieving the best outcomes for all pupils.
Staff are able enjoy many additional benefits that come as part of working within the Federation. These include, amongst others:
- Staff at top of scale may receive up to a 2% pay award annually for good performance;
- Vast range of staff training including a funded Masters scheme;
- Outstanding facilities;
- Priority admission for children of staff to the College and Primary;
- A broad range of opportunities to engage in extra-curricular trips and activities;
- Highly rated average final salary Government Pension Scheme.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and welcome applications from candidates looking for a variety of flexible working arrangements including, but not limited to; part time working and a job share.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff are responsible for ensuring safeguarding, health and safety policies are implemented in line with Federation policy and current legislation.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms and information are available online at www.rutlandfederation.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You should write a letter of application on no more than 2 sides of A4.
- You should complete all sections of the application form.
- On the form clearly state the names, addresses and e-mail addresses of two professional referees; it is our usual practice to ask for references before shortlisting and always to ask for references before interviews.
- It is a condition of employment that you have a successful DBS check made and can provide proof of identity and qualifications gained.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive for positions, your application is unlikely to be considered if you do not follow these requirements. CVs are not accepted.
The closing date is 12 noon on Friday 27 September 2019 and interviews will be held on Friday 4 October 2019.
You should send your application to Kelly Jackson, Head of School, Catmose Primary, Sandringham Close, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6SH. Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com