HOLLYDALE PRIMARY SCHOOL.
‘Working together to be the best that we can be’
We are an ever improving school seeking enthusiastic, committed staff to share in our vision.
These newly created roles will have a key role in improving outcomes for our children.
Teaching Assistant – Term time only 32.5 hours per week
Grade 4 sp.pt 4 – 9 £22,398 - £24,486 pro-rata
The successful candidate will:
· Teaching Assistant Level 2 standards or equivalent qualification (graduates) or experience
· be able to support and use strategies in liaison with the teacher, to support pupils to achieve learning goals.
· have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children.
· have effective behaviour management when covering classes in different key stages
· be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
· seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
· communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
· have excellent communication skills
· work well as part of a team;
We can offer you the opportunity to:
· be part of an inclusive school committed to nurturing and developing the potential of each child.
· be part of an ever improving school
· work in a diverse vibrant borough
· enhance your career through excellent training and professional development.
For an informal discussion about these posts or to visit the school, please contact Hollydale School on 020 7639 2562 or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 24th April 2019
Shortlisting: 25th April 2019
Interview and Tasks: 1st May 2019
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.