This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our team at Focus School Stoke Poges Campus. Your main role will be to provide support for a student with an Education Health Care Plan, on a 1:1 basis, with their speech, language and communication needs. You will also be required to support a student commencing the GCSE curriculum in Year 9.
The school offers enjoyment, opportunity and professional challenge to 87 students within a supportive environment.
- Be highly motivated
- Be an inspiring, engaging and effective communicator
- Have previous experience working in a school with pupils requiring additional support and intervention
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- Excellent working environment with good resources
- New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
- Students that are hardworking and positive about their learning
- Small class sizes
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- Access to cutting edge, world leading educational practice as part of the largest network of schools globally
If you would like to become part of our dedicated team at the Stoke Poges Campus we would like to hear from you.
Please visit our website: www.stokepoges.focus-school.com or for more information about Focus Schools please visit: www.focus-school.com and follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust
Completed application forms to be received by 12:00 noon: Monday 17th September 2018
Focus School Stoke Poges Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2016 and The Education Act, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment