Due to expansion we require a Teaching Assistant.
The post will require you to:
- Work together with the class teacher to support students with classroom activities
- Provide directed classroom support
- Have an awareness of SEND
- Refer to records and respond to strategies
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Be willing to undertake further ongoing training
We can offer:
- Extensive classroom experience with a wide range of need types
- Possibility of Invigilator and Cover Supervisor training to the right candidate
- Opportunities to participate in school trips, parents evenings, sporting events, extra-curricular activities and community projects
- Varied duties throughout the day to assist both teachers in the classroom and the Learning Support Department
- Run and report on interventions
- Opportunity for specialism in your field, for example, subject area, need type or intervention type
This is our school:
- Very supportive colleagues, really friendly
- Students are keen, motivated - they want to learn
- Parents here are unusually helpful
- The area is beautiful and the school is situated just off of the A12
For an informal chat with the Senco, Mrs Jerrie Poole, please contact the school on (01502) 582312 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this post is 20 July 2018.
We will hold interviews as soon as we have received enough applications from suitable applicants. If a successful appointment is not made then we will repeat the process. Please do not hesitate to contact Caroline Grint at the school on (01502) 582312 or via email@example.com if you would like an update on your application and details of a potential interview date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. A DBS check will be required.