ABC Teachers are looking for innovative, inspirational and experienced teaching assistants to work with pupils with Autism in Derby.
- Specialist ASD, Autism SEN School based in Derbyshire
- SEN Teaching Assistants to work alongside pupils with special needs. Personal care will be required.
- Long term role with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate
- January Start
This is a particularly challenging role and the successful candidate must be committed to creating a positive learning environment no matter what barriers they may face. There may be a requirement to take lead with a class if the teacher needs to pop out to deal with an issue etc.
The ideal candidate MUST:
- have NVQ L2 or above
- experience of working in a similar role with SEN pupils
- be a calm, reflective and resilient practitioner
In return we offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Competitive daily rates
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- NI and pension contributions
If this sounds like your perfect support role, then please apply today.
We pride ourselves on offering fantastic rates of pay of up to £75 per day (after qualifying period) and putting forward candidates that meet our secure safeguarding criteria. We have a close relationship with our candidates and schools and work exclusively with our client base.
Candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview to register; we will need to gain two references either academic or professional and hold an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you).
If you register with ABC Teachers, we are so confident about getting you work; we will run you a brand new DBS disclosure and will FULLY REFUND YOU ONCE YOU WORK FOR ONE DAY THROUGH OURSELVES.
For more information regarding this position or to register with us for opportunities like these please contact Anna Armstrong today on 01332219051 or email your CV to email@example.com
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, who were also a finalist in the APSCo Recruitment Company of the year award 2013. Candidates pay rates are in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale up to £189 per day.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. All telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.