Teaching Assistants Required (Fixed Term & Permanent)
(Full time or Part time)
Term time only
For Immediate Start
Teaching Assistants - 29.25 hours per week - £14,065 - £14,157 per annum
Teaching Assistants – up to 22.5 hours per week - £10,816 - £10,886 per annum
Teaching and Learning Assistants with additional responsibilities - 32.5 hours per week £16,049 - £16,179 per annum
For Immediate Start
• Do you want to work in an ‘outstanding’ school?
• Do you want to work in a school with a Vision statement that says ‘To Nurture, Inspire and Transform Lives?’ If you do:
Paddock School is an exciting all age (3 to 19) special school on a split site that caters for children with Severe and Complex Learning Difficulties and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Our thriving community includes a Singing and Signing Choir, A Touring Theatre Group, sports teams and school café, open to the local community. We are undergoing a period of expansion and are looking to appoint Teaching Assistants at our School.
You should be:-
• Committed to putting pupils first and helping them to reach their potential;
• A team player;
• Keen to contribute to school life
We offer: -
• An outstanding training programme
• A variety of career pathways
• Opportunities for promotion within the school
• Opportunities to work with a multi-disciplinary teams
• Access to employee wellbeing scheme
• School direct routes in to teaching
Visits welcomed by appointment.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/.
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 15 July 2018 (at noon)
Interview date: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Paddock School Primary School St Margaret’s Crescent, Putney, SW15 6HL Tel: 020 8788 5648 Fax: 020 8789 6533 Head of Primary School: Deborah Dockery Secondary School Priory Lane, Roehampton, SW15 5RT Tel: 020 8878 1521 Fax 020 8392 9735 Head of Secondary School: Emily Hayward Head Teacher: Sarah Santos