Teaching Assistants Required
You will share our core values and have a passionate desire to help children learn.
Term time only (8am – 4pm) - Positions available in the Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
Extras: Cover supervision payments are available for experienced/suitable candidates. Support will be given for those candidates who wish to become teachers in the future. Parking is also available if required.
We offer you:
- A new building with fantastic facilities.
- The support you need so that you are in a position to apply for a teaching qualification in the future.
- A school team who will share your energy and enthusiasm.
- A brilliant community of professionals across the Trust, with great expertise.
- A superb professional development programme and career opportunities within Floreat.
- Parents who tell us they love what we do and are ready to give you their full support.
- A full training programme alongside teachers and school leaders that will equip you to have real impact in the classroom.
- Wonderful children who love learning.
- A happy and supportive working environment with the highest expectations of pupil and teacher flourishing.
Application forms should be addressed to Matthew Custance at Floreat Wandsworth Primary School, 305 Garratt Lane, Earlsfield, SW18 4EQ, or sent electronically to email@example.com
Please download our JOB PACK for more details about the position. To learn more about our school please visit www.floreatwandsworth.org.uk
Please apply as soon as possible as Teaching Assistants interviews will be held on a rolling basis.
Floreat Education Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks.