Contract Type: Fixed term 1 year until 31st August 2022
Salary: Scale 2, (pro rata amount for Term time Only + 2 weeks)
Working Arrangement: Support Staff contract
Vacancy Hours: Full time 35 hours per week, Term Time Only + 2 weeks (must be able to work weekends as per the job requirements)
School reference: MAS003
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join Mulberry Academy Shoreditch.
The successful applicant will be able to help support teaching and learning across the curriculum and hold responsibility for an area of STEM within the school.
Our targets are ambitious! However, for the right person this is a rare opportunity to make a real difference to our students.
We expect that you:
• have relevant experience or qualifications such as a degree in mathematics/ physics/ computing/ technology or engineering;
• have a passion for STEM;
• are friendly and flexible;
• enjoy working with students to ensure all learners achieve their best;
• have good ICT skills;
• are able to work on some weekends as and when required (in exchange of a day off in lieu in the week)
• have the ability to be flexible, and to work with pupils across any age group;
• have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an excellent school and you want to be part of making Mulberry Academy Shoreditch outstanding; and
• can help everyone unlock their potential as learners.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please refer to the job description and the required skills and experience within it.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require a satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
Please submit your completed application on TES online by no later than 8am 24th September 2021. The advert may close earlier with no notice if high volumes of applications are received.
Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please find our Child Protection policy and Safer Recruitment policy on this link: http://www.mulberryacademyshoreditch.org/school-policies/
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
We are delighted to welcome you to Mulberry Academy Shoreditch.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join our motivated and enthusiastic staff team. Mulberry Academy Shoreditch (MAS) is an outstanding education provider, with a proven...