KS1 Teaching Assistant
Start Date: Immediately
The school welcomes applications from enthusiastic, passionate teaching assistants to join an inspirational and creative teaching team. The successful candidate will work as a general teaching assistant, supporting vulnerable children with both academic and social progress.
This large, two-form entry primary school is looking for a committed and successful teaching assistant to join their motivated team. The school has been graded as "Outstanding" in their most recent inspection and were praised for their progress reports from KS1-KS2. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: A Teaching Assistant Certificate or Equivalent
To be considered for the teaching assistant position, you will:
- Hold a teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have experience working in a primary school setting (preferably in KS1)
- Have some knowledge of the National Curriculum and maintaining records
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education Offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jack on our Primary Team at 0151 363 2266 or email email@example.com
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency