Smart Teachers is recruiting for Teaching Assistants to join a ‘good’, two-form entry primary school in Brent. These full time Teaching Assistant positions are available from January 2019, and will initially be contracted until July. The school boasts state of the art ICT suits, large classrooms and a staff car park. There are roles available in EYFS, KS1 – 2, and applicants will be placed dependent on their skills and experience.
About the Role
- Teaching Assistants roles from EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Supporting the whole class and individuals to raise attainment
- Working closely with the class teacher to create positive learning environment
- January to July 2019 initially, with potential for the role to be extended
- Daily rate £65 - £75 (depending on experience)
About the School
- Recent Ofsted rating of ‘Good’
- 2 form entry primary school
- Community feel school
- Brand new state of the art ICT suite
- Large staff car park
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks essential)
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT06845.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.