Smart Teachers is recruiting for Teaching Assistants / Early Years Teaching Assistants / TAs / Nursery Nurses to join our pool of TAs working on a supply basis at an independent school in Camden. The school has a high volume of supply bookings and is looking for Teaching Assistants / Early Years Teaching Assistants / TAs / Nursery Nurses interested in casual day to day work. Our supply work can often lead to a long term role for the right candidate. Interested in this post? Please apply ASAP.
About the Roles
· Teaching Assistants / Early Years Teaching Assistants / TAs / Nursery Nurses
· Mainly working in the Early Years
· Flexibility in work schedule
· Assisting children in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Previous SEN experience is preferable
· Ongoing supply can lead to long term roles for the right candidate
· Daily rate of £70 - £85
About the School
· Prestigious independent school
· Very supportive and friendly school
· Excellent resources available
· Children’s behaviour is constantly good
· Small class sizes
· Located in Camden and within walking distance from the closest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistants / Early Years Teaching Assistants / TAs / Nursery Nurses will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a level 3 childcare qualification (minimum)
· Proven experience working in a UK classroom, or nursery within the last two years (preferably with experience in an independent school)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQA31935.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.