Smart Teachers is recruiting for passionate, committed Teaching Assistants / TA / Higher Level Teaching Assistants / HLTA / Special Needs Support Assistants / SEN TA to work in both secondary and primary schools in Merton, South West London. Smart Teachers is looking for adaptable Teaching Assistants / Higher Level Teaching Assistants / Special Needs Support Assistants to work in state and independent schools on a flexible basis. Smart Teachers offers daily, long term and permanent positions.
About the Roles available
· Teaching Assistants / TA / Higher Level Teaching Assistants / HLTA / Special Needs Support Assistants / SEN TA
· Full time / part time options
· Day to day work available
· Immediate start available
· Daily rate starting from £65 (dependent on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistants / TA / Higher Level Teaching Assistants / HLTA / Special Needs Support Assistants / SEN TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Must have a degree (Bachelor or higher essential) – for cover supervisor positions
· Proven UK experience in the classroom
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Have good behaviour management skills
· A sparky, ambitious and focussed attitude
· Passionate about education and working with children
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXNB0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.