Are you a student Teacher looking for Teaching work this July/September?
If you are a PGCE/BA Hons student, looking to graduate this summer with QTS and would like the opportunity to secure a role for September, then let us know as we can help.
Vision for Education work with a number of Good and Outstanding schools in Liverpool, Schools that look for Teachers for long term and permeant roles, roles that will offer you the ability to complete your induction and where, after you qualify for AWR, you will be paid to scale.
For more information on this, and many other opportunities, apply now and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch, as we have several roles that may suit you.
Who are we?
Vision for Education are an established and well-respected supply agency with offices in Liverpool, Manchester, Preston and across the country. We work with schools to find them teachers for Permanent and Supply positions across all subjects.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
For more information on this opportunity, contact Kieran Mulqueen on 0151 363 2266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency