We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual to offer technical support to the Design & Technology department within the Business & Logic Faculty. The successful candidate will possess high-level technical skills, some knowledge of CAD and CAM and excellent ICT skills. Experience of repairing and maintaining standard workshop machines and the preparation of materials is essential.
To work under the guidance of senior staff, providing general support in specific curricula/resource area(s), including preparation and maintenance of resources and support to staff and students.
Our ideal candidate will:-
- Be willing to become involved in technology lessons, working directly with students in the classroom.
- Have the desire to support young people in their learning by ensuring the provision of a well-maintained learning environment is most important.
- Be flexible, well organised and able to work as an effective team member.
To apply for this position, please complete a support staff application which available on the school website www.calday.co.uk/vacancies
Calday Grange Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years