HOURS: 25 Hours per week, preferred hours 09:30 am – 14:30 pm however these hours are negotiable for the right candidate, term time only plus 5 days
SALARY: Grade 3 Points 12-16 (£16,187 - £17,419) pro rata £9,912 - £10,666 Actual
Do you have experience of working with reprographics? Would you love to use your skills to help our students succeed? Could you assist in the provision of a high quality reprographics service to our school community including the production of teaching resources?
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals, who would love to be part of our journey at The Barlow and could be instrumental in making a difference to our student’s education. The Barlow RC High School is an excellent place to work!
As a leading Catholic High School, we are determined to create an environment where children and adults alike can achieve their full potential. Our school motto is ‘If you believe, you can achieve’ and if this describes you read on.
You will be located in Didsbury, (often voted as one of the most popular places to live in Manchester) only a short walk from the vibrant shops, bars and restaurants of Didsbury village. You will also have access to excellent transport links to Manchester city centre and surrounding areas.
You will provide a high quality, efficient reprographics service to the school including the production of teaching resources, newsletters and information booklets for which you will need to operate photocopiers and other finishing equipment. You will also be responsible for maintaining adequate stocks and supplies and ensuring all equipment is kept in good working order.
• Have experience of working in an educational or other appropriate reprographics environment.
• Have previous experience in the operation of relevant equipment
• Have a good working knowledge of health and safety regulations.
• Have a working knowledge of copyright legislation
• Have the ability to use the full range of resources equipment, including photocopiers, copy printer, laminator, collator, perforator and guillotine, with training
• Possess excellent communication skills, being able to communicate with colleagues and students.
• Be able to prioritise workload, multi-task and keep calm under pressure
• Have the ability to work as part of a team.
• Be pro-active with the ability to act on your own initiative
In return, we will offer you 25 days annual leave entitlement (rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service) pro-rata, access to the local government pension scheme and the opportunity to further your professional development in a supportive and friendly environment
If this sounds like the job for you then come and join us. Please visit our website http://www.thebarlowrchigh.co.uk for an application pack Completed applications should returned to email@example.com quoting the post title, reference and your name in the subject line of the email. Please note that CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 8 am Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interview date: W/c Monday 23rd April 2018
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.