To facilitate the learning process by supporting staff and students in an effective learning environment. Deliver technical assistance for both internal and external use of the Theatre.
1. To provide direct support to teaching staff by maintaining and promoting lively working environment and practices.
2. To work with and ensure that staff and students have access to studios, workshops, equipment as required.
3. Transfer and organise various media for assessment.
4. To prepare and assist in activities ensuring all materials and equipment are prepared in readiness for practical sessions and retrieved after the activity has ceased.
5. Assist in performances, supervise use of specialist equipment and undertake programming duties prior to scheduled shows.
6. Be available for any external bookings for the theatre and undertake all out of hours activity as can be reasonably expected when requested by management
7. Maintain and repair specialist equipment and be responsible for the security of equipment and tools on and off college premises.
8. Record and edit audio and video files for college productions.
9. To assist with the supervision of students working on project work and rehearsals.
10. Be flexible in supporting the sections requirements and cross college tasks.
11. Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
12. Be responsible for ordering requisitions and storekeeping
13. Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.
CLOSING DATE: 25th February 2018