Applications are invited for Part Time 0.6FTE Technological and Applied Studies (TAS) Teacher for an Independent school located in South West Sydney. It is a coeducational Independent school. The school that follows the Islamic faith. Applicants are not required to be of this faith; however, are expected to be supportive of the ethos.
About the Role:
• Part time (0.6FTE), temporary contract
• Role commencing immediately until December 2019
• Teaching Design and Technology across Years 7-10
• Ability to design, program and implement STEM initiatives
About the School:
• School built a strong reputation and has achieved outstanding results. Students have scored an ATAR of 90+ giving them entry scores into some of the most prestigious degrees at Australia’s leading universities
• The schools accelerated learning in Years 7 to 10, where students who are independent learners and wish to be challenged beyond the classroom are timetabled together to work with like-minded students.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Must have previous experience teaching Design and Technology across Years 7-10
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1905-536949SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1905-536949MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).