Accredited by both BSME and CIE, PACE British School is the newest school in the PACE Education Group offering the UK National Curriculum for children aged 4-18.
Pastoral care and inclusion are themes that are already deeply ingrained in our school and underpin all that we do with colleagues backed by a world-class CPD framework.
We are currently looking for a Teacher of Humanities to cover a short term contract from the 28th February 2021 until the end of the school year. KS3 Global Perspectives and UAE Moral Education experience is an advantage. There is a strong possibility of a full time post subsequent to this for the right candidate.
You will have:
• A recognized teaching qualification.
• A relevant degree or related subject.
• Experience of delivering the UK curriculum.
• A passion and drive to excel personal and professionally.
• A drive to see children learn and excel both academically and as people.
PACE British school, Sharjah
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 12 years