We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational temporary part-time Teacher (0.76fte) to start 1 September 2021 or earlier if possible to cover a period of maternity leave. It is envisaged that this temporary contract will run until Friday 22 October 2021. The successful post holder will be supported by a P/T Food Technician.
King's Academy Ringmer is a rural comprehensive with an ethos of "In Pursuit of Excellence". We have a strong reputation for our inclusion and pastoral care and a rapidly improving trend of results in terms of student attainment and progress. The Academy works in conjunction with King's Group and the King's College schools abroad. We anticipate exciting developments ahead working together with students, parents/carers and the wider community to build upon our strengths and make this an outstanding school.
What can we offer you?
• A chance to be at the forefront of educational development.
• An Academy with a positive ethos, motivated students and focus upon learning
• Excellent induction, support and staff development opportunities
• A beautiful, rural environment situated approximately 12 miles from the coastal city of Brighton and Hove
For full details and an application form, either download directly from our website: www.kgaringmer.uk or contact Amanda French, PA to the Principal by e-mail: email@example.com and quote job reference number: P/372. We offer a first class working environment with supportive colleagues and opportunities for career development.
Closing Date: 19 April 2021 at 9am
Interview date: TBC
King's Academy Ringmer
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years