Tower Hill Primary School – job Advert
Temporary Teaching Assistant Post
(temp to 22nd July 2018)
Closing date: Friday 16th November 2018
Shortlisting Monday 22nd November 2018
Interview date: Thursday 22nd November 2018
We are currently looking for a temporary Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil in our lovely school. We are looking to appoint someone who would love the opportunity to join our brilliant staff team.
The successful candidate will be joining an extremely friendly, well-motivated and enthusiastic staff determined to make our school officially outstanding as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
Has very high standards and expectations of themselves and others;
Is an excellent communicator and works extremely well collaboratively;
Is very well organised, positive and enthusiastic;
Can work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver positive outcomes for children;
Is committed to inclusion;
Is willing to get involved in the wider school community through offering extra-curricular activities;
Has excellent interpersonal skills
In return, we can offer you:
- An very positive staff culture with extremely high expectations of work and behaviour;
- Well-behaved, motivated and eager children;
· A highly-motivated, friendly and able team;
· A well-functioning leadership team who views professional development as a priority;
· A friendly and well-motivated staff and supportive and inclusive community in which you can flourish;
· The opportunity to continue your career working alongside fabulous teachers and teaching assistants.
Visits welcomed - please phone the school office 01993 702599 or e-mail email@example.com if you would like to visit us.
Minimum requirement English and Maths GCSE grade C or equivalent