Trips and Transport Co-ordinator
Salary: Grade D £18,933.00 to £19,698.00 FTE (£14,154.97 to £14,726.91)
5 Days a week (8.30-3.30) 39 weeks per year.
Closing date- Sunday 18th April 2021
Interview week commencing 19th April 2021
The successful candidate will provide total Trips and Transport administrative support and co-ordination to all ar RWBA including Staff, Students and parents. Including the use of Parent Pay.
Why choose us?
Royal Wootton Bassett Academy is part of the Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust, based in Swindon. It is oversubscribed and incredibly proud 11-18 school with 1,781 students on roll including 365 students in our popular and successful Sixth Form.
Royal Wootton Bassett Academy is committed to developing 'A growth mind-set' and we would welcome an application from fellow professionals who share that mind-set.
What we offer?
• The chance to work in an outstanding school, in December 2010 the school was awarded "Outstanding" in every area.
• A great placed accessible school, situated in a pleasant location
• To work with a dedicated team of professionals who are keen to learn and develop.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
• Onsite parking
• Pension Scheme
• Fantastic benefit scheme with discounts on food and clothes retailers, to holiday and cinema, online fitness and recipes from Hello Fresh.
• Collate approved Trip Forms
• Keep an up to date Trips Folder with the key information
• Ensure competivte quotes for coach transportation.
• Create and Type letters for trips.
• Send Parental Letters.
• Ensure Deputy Headteacher and Admin Manager have correspondance of trips thar are running that week.
• Work with Finance Team to ensure appropriate costings has been approved.
• Communicate with Parents and Students about Transport costs /routes and changes
• Answer all parents queries .
The right candidate will be
• A great communicator
• Highly organised with a great eye for detail.
• Have excellent IT Skills
• At least two years of experience working within an administrative role.
• GCSE's to include Maths and English or equivalents.
Royal Wootton Bassett Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years