Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust is looking to appoint a Financial Accountant to manage the various finance functions within the Trust.
Have you got the financial skills and drive to take on financial management in a busy and fast changing environment?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and dynamic organisation.
This post will be responsible for:
· Managing the accounting records and systems for a number of schools
· To provide cover for other schools within the Trust as required
· To support / lead on key projects
· Ensuring compliance with internal and external audit requirements
· Ensuring month end processes are fully completed for each school
· Lead on the compilation of the annual budgets for a number of schools
Hours of work are 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (Monday to Friday), with 23 days annual leave to be taken during school holiday times. You will be based at Swavesey Village College but would be expected to travel to schools within the trust when required. This post is for an immediate start and for a temporary 12 month contract in the first instance with the possibility of a permanent contract in the future.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Closing date for applications is 11 November 2018