ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for Tutors to work with Looked After Children in the Walsall. This is an excellent opportunity to offer much needed support to children who are more vulnerable, and to enhance their education outside a school setting.
About the role:
• Working one to one with looked after children who often don’t do well within a school environment.
• Primarily focusing on Maths and English as well as a variety or other subjects.
• Position to commence as soon as possible
• Part time role on an ongoing basis
• QTS would be an advantage, but not essential. Experience within a similar role is essential.
• Have proven experience assisting young people with Special Educational Needs and Experience working with challenging behaviour.
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dean Isaac on 01543 228 029
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media:
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.