Kumon is a global brand that offers after-school maths and English classes to over 50,000 children throughout the UK. With more than 600 local centres already established across the country, we’re now looking for a child-focused professional to run their own Kumon study centre in Stockbridge.
You must have a passion for education and for working with children. We’re looking for ambitious individuals with the desire to be their own boss and grow their centres within their local community. Previous teaching experience, whilst advantageous, is not required, as full training in the Kumon Maths and English Programmes is provided.
In running your own Kumon centre, you have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children in your community. With your guidance, your Kumon students will develop their abilities at an individualised rate, and you’ll have the reward of witnessing the results for yourself.
The role is highly fulfilling, varied, and demanding, whilst allowing you the flexibility to organise your working life to fit around your family or other commitments. Your responsibilities will include running classes, guiding students, providing feedback to parents, and all the tasks that come with running your own business such as recruiting and managing your assistants, marketing your centre, and managing administration and finances.
You must be:
- educated to degree level or equivalent
- proficient in maths and English
- passionate about education and helping students reach their potential
- driven to be your own boss
- highly organised and a good communicator
This role offers you the following benefits:
- An excellent training package, including maths and English instruction and business skills
- Ongoing support from your dedicated regional team
- Access to a proven business model
- The opportunity to be part of an established and successful global brand with over 60 years’ experience
Kumon Europe & Africa Limited