Chalgrove Primary School, wish to appoint a talented and enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our small, friendly team starting in September 2019. We are a successful one-form entry Primary School with outstanding results in all areas of learning. At Chalgrove, we are blessed with vast grounds and our own woods – unusual for our North Finchley location. A recent Ofsted inspection (Good - March 2019) noted that pupils across all year groups are happy, settled, engaged and their learning is rapid. Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Sue in the school office to make an appointment.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• Can inspire and motivate our pupils with consistently good teaching
• Has a positive and solution focussed approach
• Is flexible and can work in a team
• Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Is willing to go above and beyond for the school and the children
In return we can offer:
• Enthusiastic children with exemplary behaviour
• A friendly and welcoming staff
• Supportive parents and governors
• An amazing outdoor area
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• The opportunity to lead Literacy with mentoring from a supportive SLT
Completed application forms should be emailed or posted directly to the school.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment policy and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.