GROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Chadwell Heath Lane
Tel. 020 8590 3611 Fax. 020 8597 3733
Headteacher: Debra Webb
Class Teacher (Upper KS2)
TLR 2A could be available to the suitable candidate
REQUIRED September 2019
Are you a cheerful and friendly teacher who is passionate about children and their learning and who wants to grow and develop? If you are, we would love to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- A great working environment with lovely, friendly children who love coming to school;
- An exciting, creative curriculum;
- A school that is committed to developing and looking after our staff;
- A great team of hard-working dedicated and supportive staff and governors;
- A school that is forward thinking and committed to high expectations for all;
- A well-resourced school with great facilities.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and particularly welcome
Grove Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
RETURN APPLICATION FORMS TO THE HEADTEACHER
CLOSING DATE: 12 noon 25/04/2019
For further information please visit our website