Upper Primary Teacher
Our client is an Independent Public School located in Palmerston. Offering spacious grounds and a supportive staff environment, the school community takes great pride in being the ‘School of Choice’ for families. The school is urgently seeking qualified primary trained teacher, experience in upper primary would be highly regarded. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Upper Primary Teacher
- ASAP Start
- Full Time, 12 Month Contract
- Strong view to permanency
- This school offers relocation assistance, professional development grants and an iPad to staff
- Excellent community reputation
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1803-526275CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526275CW - firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).