Our client is a large coeducational Catholic School in Western Melbourne. The College promotes a supportive, innovative and vibrant community and offers a wide array of programs catering for a diverse range of student interests.
About the Role:
- VCAL Literacy, Numeracy, Personal Development Skills and Work Related Skills
- Religious Education (qualifications not necessary)
- Contract from February – December 2018
- Full-time role to commence as soon as possible
- Potential for ongoing employment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Eloise, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525513EH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525513EH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).