Our client is a P-12 Grammar school that offers a structured and supportive environment for students and a clear focus of the staff is to challenge students of all abilities. This is an excellent opportunity and offers many benefits for those eager to work at a school with a diverse student population; both academically and geographically, who are well-mannered and motivated.
About the Role:
- VCE Computing
- Year 7 to 10 Computing
- Full-time position commencing January 2018
- Strong possibility of on-going for right candidate
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kristina, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523245KG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523245KG – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).