VET Coordinator (Tier 2)
Our client school is a top Independent school ideally located in Brisbane’s Northern Suburbs. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated primary trained teacher.
About the Role:
- VET Coordinator [Tier 2]
- Term 2 or 3 Start [Negotiable]
- Permanent position
- Top Brisbane independent school
- Holistic education approach
- Excellent facilities and resources
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB 1805-527700CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527700CW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).