Al Shohub Private School is a prestigious Abu Dhabi Private School which offers a British style education based upon the National Curriculum of England which is delivered in the medium of English. We deliver the UAE Ministry of Education curriculum in Arabic for Arabic Language, Islamic Studies and Social Studies.
The school has been recently rebranded and we have embarked on a vibrant journey to take the school to ‘outstanding’.
Our students range from FS to Year 12 and they come to learn with the highest expectations of their teachers. Are you looking to play a significant role in taking a school along the road to outstanding? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Vice Principal/Head of Secondary
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and inspirational female Vice Principal/Head of Secondary to join our Senior Leadership Team who can lead the section and support the whole school successfully from good to outstanding.
This is a unique professional opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to progress and to have a real impact on the outcomes and success of pupils. Our ideal candidate will be a highly-qualified, skilled and inspirational leader who shares our commitment to developing the potential of every child. She will be highly motivated, have great interpersonal skills and the drive and personality to play a key role in moving the school from good to outstanding. The successful candidate will bring a strong track record of success, a thorough understanding of best educational practice and a ‘whole-school’ approach to working.
The successful applicant will lead the section to secure a well-rounded education for all pupils, ensuring sustained improvement in standards of learning and achievement, as well as promoting the mission and vision of the school.
- FEMALE ONLY
- A relevant teaching qualification of a BEd. or BA/BSc
- Priority shall be given to any candidate who has a Master’s degree or another degree in Educational Leadership or Management
- At least 5 years of teaching experience preferably in the English National Curriculum at all levels and experience in new specification IGCSE and A level courses, in addition to recent management experience as a Head of Section/School
- Student Achievement, Data and Timetable specialist
- Holding an ADEK license is beneficial
- Possess valid references and police checks
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your CV to include qualifications, a recent photograph and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org