Responsible for Student Behaviour, Attendance and Wellbeing
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Frome College for a Vice Principal with responsibility for Student Behaviour, Attendance and Wellbeing.
We are looking for an inspirational individual with a flair for leadership, a clear commitment to achieving outstanding student progress, and a great team player.
You will need to be an outstanding teacher, have a proven track record of exceptional performance, and be capable of providing motivational leadership. You will be resourceful, enthusiastic, and committed to the highest standards of achievement for all.
You will support the Principal in transforming Leadership at all levels of the College.
Our standards and expectations are extremely high; we always aim to do the very best for our students, our families and our community.
Our successful candidate will have:
- Drive, vision and the ability to think strategically about the curriculum.
- A “can do” approach to problem solving and school improvement.
- An excellent record of success as a practitioner and team leader at Senior or Middle level, preferably in more than one school.
- A masterful grasp of the use of data to ensure students make outstanding progress.
- High expectations of self, staff and students.
- Inspirational communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambition and the potential for further career development.
For full details of this position, together with the application process, please visit our website at www.fromecollege.org/join-us/vacancies
Visits to the College are encouraged. Please contact Mrs S Smallbone (Principal’s PA) on 01373 469017 to arrange a time for a tour and meet the Principal, Emma Reynolds.
Completed application forms should be returned by email to FCCrecruitment@fromecollege.org by post to the HR Department.
Closing date for applications is 8am on Friday 29th January 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing 8th February 2021
The above post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure
Frome Community College
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 18 years
Welcome to Frome College.
We are one of the largest schools based in the beautiful Somerset countryside with over 1,200 students aged from 13-18 years old.
Our school achieves strong exam results and has an excellent reputation bot...