An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Vice Principal to join our growing Academy.
In 2012, Bolingbroke Academy opened with the vision to create a centre of excellence. We are extremely proud of our first two sets of GCSE results in English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and Performing Arts. We are seeking an exceptional and inspiring leader to join our pioneering school and contribute to our school’s mission. This is a unique opportunity to be part of showing what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils in our community. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Senior Leader to develop and steer the behaviour provision at Bolingbroke Academy. We are seeking to appoint a strong and engaging individual who is committed to delivering exceptional teaching and learning across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 that supports pupils to achieve their full potential.
Our ideal candidate will:
· be an outstanding teacher, able to motivate and challenge learners of all abilities;
· exude a passion for the subject which is evident in their day to day classroom practice;
· demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the Academy and its students can achieve;
· have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils;
· be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
In return, we offer the opportunity to:
· teach within our growing Academy;
· join a network of Ark schools and gain access to unrivalled professional development and training as well as an exclusive range of other benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Please submit your application no later than 11am on Wednesday 24th April 2019.
Deadline: Wednesday 24th April 2019
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: September 2019
Interviews: First round: Thursday 25th April 2019.
Second round: Tuesday 30th April.
Salary: Ark Leadership Scale Pt 18-22 (£69,325 - £75,667) (Inner London), depending on experience.
For further information about the role and the school and to apply please go to www.bolingbrokeacademy.org/vacancies. Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service.