Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Visual Arts Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in Newcastle. This independent school boasts a spacious campus located on beautiful green grounds and is well serviced by local transport. An immediate start is available.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years K- 10 Visual Art
- Load break down is 0.8 Primary and 0.2 Secondary Art
- Full-time, temporary contract for the 2018 academic year
- Position to commence ASAP
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Modern facilities, beautiful grounds and proximity to both city and country provide an array of recreational and educational opportunities
- Excellent staff amenities and resources
- Strong community ethos where teachers, parents and students share a strong partnership
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach Visual Arts across K-10 classes (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1801-524942SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-524942SM – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.