We are seeking applications for a Visual Arts teacher at a 7 to 12 school situated in the Darwin Region of Australia. The school’s teaching and learning programs are planned to cater for the individual, their needs, learning styles and interests. Currently they are seeking a Visual Arts Teacher for a six month contract position, with view to permanency, commencing 2021.
About the role:
- Visual Arts Teacher
- Timetable includes Years 7 – 9
- Term 1, 2021 Start
- Full time 6 month contract – strong view for permanency
- Extremely competitive remuneration on offer along with other benefits
- Central Palmerston location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Graduate or experienced teachers welcomed
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB546865RM
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB546865RM
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org