Our client is an independent, non-selective school with a reputation for producing well rounded students through academic rigor and a strong pastoral focus. A unique school offering a balanced approach to education from Pre-school to Year 12.
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7-12 Visual Arts
• Part-time (0.6 FTE), Fixed Term, 12 month Contract
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Have a minimum of 3-4 years teaching experience, preferably within NSW
• Experience in teaching Visual Arts particularly HSC level
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #TES2012-546469FL – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2012-546469SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Sydney’s Northern Beaches