AL SADIQ COLLEGE
Al Sadiq College is a vibrant, growing K-12 College of around 690 students. Situated in South-Western Sydney, the College serves a strong and supportive Muslim Alawite community. In its short history, Al Sadiq College has developed an enviable reputation for its community focus, standards, and achievements, emphasising academic excellence, pastoral care, and faith and cultural understanding. Al Sadiq College proudly employs applicants from a diverse range of faiths and cultural backgrounds.
This full-time position commences Term 1, 2022
The successful applicant will have
- NESA teacher accreditation to teach and a Working with Children clearance
- a positive and collaborative approach to working in a successful department
- the Ability to teach Visual Arts to HSC level and a willingness to teach Technology.
- the Ability to teach across a range of expressive forms and media areas including design, jewellery, printmaking as well more traditional 2D studies.
- proficiency in a range of Adobe Suite software technologies
- an innovative approach to differentiating the curriculum to respond to the needs of students in their care
- proven ICT skills within an environment where students bring a personal device to school and be creative in the development of resources
- a willingness to engage in ongoing professional development and maintain awareness of current pedagogical and educational trends
- well-developed interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
- demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication
- a commitment to supporting student wellbeing and positively and proactively contribute to the life of the College
Application Closing date: 15 October 2021
Applications must include Curriculum Vitae containing the details of three referees and a statement outlining the applicant’s educational philosophy, including how they would contribute to the wider life of the College and its Cocurricular Program.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Completed applications must be emailed to Mrs. Rachel Hammond at email@example.com .au and applicants should contact her on (02) 8199 9600 for further information about each position.
Al Sadiq College
New South Wales
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
Al Sadiq College is a vibrant, growing K-12 College of 650 students. Situated in south-western Sydney, the College serves a strong and supportive Muslim Alawite community. Al Sadiq is a two–campus College with Years K – 3 currently at the Yagoona Cam...