As a Welfare Officer you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a worldclass educational organization.
- Responsibility for the general welfare of all teachers
- Ensure that staff accommodation are kept in an orderly condition
- Conduct weekly welfare checks
- Responsibility for all food and travel conditions
- Working with field staff ensuring that Teachers have access to all relevant facilities
- Transporting staff to and from the college campus
- Regular meetings with student teachers
- General administration duties
- Event management
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in staff welfare and have the right to work and live in Austria.Excellent communication in written and spoken form.
- Candidates with (office) experience in an international organization preferred
- Driving License and the ability to drive in Austria is a must.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
- Efficient and precise working style, reliability and the ability to stay focused
- German Language skills would be advantageous