Post: Whole School Assistant
Contract type: 24 hours/39 weeks
Contract term: Fixed Term (1 year in the first instance)
Salary: Grade 3 (£19,312 - £19,698 for a full time member of staff,
Pro Rata Salary: £10,714 - £10,928 (with under 5 years’ service)
Commencement Date: ASAP
We are looking for an enthusiastic Whole School Assistant to join our team at Nether Edge Primary School. Nether Edge is an Ofsted outstanding primary school based in the south-west of the city. Our children are aged 4-11 years.
The Administration Assistant is a key person within the team. We want to ensure that we always offer a professional service to staff, families and their children enabling the school to run effectively and efficiently. We are therefore looking for someone who can work as part of a team to ensure the highest delivery of services.
The right candidate should possess:
• a keen eye for ensuring the safety of our pupils
• an alignment to a can-do culture
• the capability to maintain effective relationships
• the talent to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
• strong principles that are aligned with the school
• an ability to work using their own initiative
• a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
• the ability to use relevant technology / equipment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit a Mercia Learning Trust Application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we do NOT accept CV’s or Council Application Forms.
Closing Date: Monday 20th September 2021
The Mercia Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
The ability to converse at ease with students and members of the public, and to provide advice in accurate spoken English, is essentially to the role.
The Nether Edge Primary School