Oryx International School is owned by Qatar Airways and operated by Orbital Eduction for the children of Qatar Airways employees. The school opened its doors in 2016 and is now relocating to Barwa City where a purpose built, state of the art school is being constructed.
We aim to become the number one choice school for Qatar Airways families to join and the number one choice school for teachers to work.
The school has committed, passionate and motivated stake-holders that have the students at the center of everything we do.
We offer the rigour, breadth and balance of the English National Curriculum which will ensure all of our students from the 50 different nationalities will achieve success in the classroom, in one of the many laboratories, on the sports field, in the swimming pool, in the music room or on the stage of our 600 seat auditorium.
If you want to join our amazing team at Oryx International, and we hope you do, you will need to be
· An experienced teacher in your field
· Able to offer at least one extra-curricular activity
· Totally committed to helping your students to achieve success
In return you will be very well compensated and have many opportunities to develop as an educationalist and as a person.
Whole School Spanish
As we move to our new campus at Barwa City we are looking for applications from enthusiastic, hard-working and talented teachers who wish to develop their teaching career in an international setting. If successful, you would be joining a very supportive committed group of professionals with a mix of young and more experienced teachers. You will be working in a five star environment in a brand new, purpose built, and state of the art school.
We would describe our curriculum as broad and balanced. High quality teaching of your subject is very important and we are looking for teachers experienced in working in all through schools. We would like to appoint:
- A teacher to teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge, holding QTS and a relevant degree.
- A committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning and will expect excellence from the students.
- A collaborative and motivated individual who will help deliver and lead the subject through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology and intervention programmes.